
How is it already December??! Unbelievable. Even more so is the realization that I am done with peace corps in exactly six months...I have no idea what happened to the past two years. But here we are, entering the final stretch. I'm excited but a little anxious...what if I don't finish all my projects? What if it turns out that nothing I've done is sustainable? What if I get home and realize that I have regrets about things I should have done differently here? December here is pretty much a wash...everything takes a backseat to Christmas festivities (same thing happens during Holy Week). So we'll see how much actually gets done before January. I have been developing our sexuality awareness curriculum, we are continuing our play therapy sessions in the newly completed resource room, and life skills education also continues. Kate, Sherry, Suzie and I are also doing another Girls' LEAD camp in early February. My parents come on the 21st, which will be here before we know it! Lots to look forward to. Last week 55 of us headed up north to the magical town of Sagada for the annual Peace Corps Thanksgiving celebration. I am still recovering...